DIGITUS Industrial Gigabit Flat Switch, 5-port
Product number: DN-651126
Industrial 5-Port Gigabit Flat Switch 5-port, DIN rail, extended temp. range
Robust industry solution, high temperature range, space-saving flat case for profile rail mounting
- The industrial Ethernet switch has 5 RJ45 ports with gigabit Ethernet speeds and comes in a robust, particularly compact black and blue metal case.
- The power supply is designed redundantly and is connected via a connector. The network switch also has lightning, short circuit and surge protection
- In addition to profile rail mounting on standard DIN rails in switch or control cabinets, the space-saving Industrial Switch can also be mounted directly on the wall
- IP40 means that the Gigabit Switch is protected against foreign objects (>1 mm) - the expanded temperature range is -40 °C to +85 °C - suitable for non-condensing humidity of 5% to 95%.
- The LAN switch contains store and forward technology, automatic cable recognition (auto MDI/MDI-X) & half/full duplex recognition - standards: IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab, IEEE802.3x