DIGITUS CAT 8.I Field Termination Plug, Shielded, Tool-free
Product number: DN-93835
Cat.8.1 Field Termination Plug, shielded tool free
25/40GBase-Transmission speed in permanent Link up to 24 m and Channel Link up to 30 m. Especially for ToR and MoR cabling in the data center.
- The Cat. 8.1 plug for field assembly achieves transmission speeds of 25GBase-T or 40GBase-T - in permanent link up to 24 m and in channel link up to 30 m
- With the tool-free bracket connection for solid and stranded conductors with AWG 26/7 to 22/1 in accordance with EIA/TIA 568 A&B, robust Ethernet patch cables can be assembled for field applications
- Field termination RJ45 plugs are suitable, for example, for temporary fitting on installation cables for repair or maintenance, or as a long-term connection between two installation cables.
- The ISO/IEC 11801 & IEC 60603-7-81 compliant category 8 network plug is suitable for ToR and MoR cabling in data centers, and is downwardly compatible with Cat 6A, Cat 6, Cat 5e, …
- The cable grip and screw cap cable fixation as well as the metal housing made of nickel-plated die-cast zinc ensure 360 ° shielding of the Cat. 8.1 plug.
Customers who bought this product also bought
19" Fiber Optic Patch Panel - empty
Patch Cords - CAT 6
DIN Rail Network Switches