DIGITUS Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Card, 2-port
Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Card, 2-port 32-bit, low profile bracket, Intel chipset
Expand your PC with PCIe slot by 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports with 1000 Mbit/s each
- The PCI Express Dual-PORT LAN Card with JL82575EB chipset from Intel for X-1 interfaces can be installed in PCs and servers - the required drivers are included on a CD
- The two RJ-45 ports of the network card comply with the IEEE802.3/u/ab standards and transfer up to 1 Gbps - downwardly compatible to 10/100/1000 MBit/s
- In addition to IPv4 & IPv6 protocols, the card also supports RSS (Receive Side Scaling), VMDq (8VMs), jumbo frames up to 9.5k as well as layer 2 functions such as IEEE802.1q VLAN and IEEE802.3x flow control
- An optional low-profile slot bracket and various configuration options mean that the LAN card is perfect for virtual machines or for setup of routers or firewalls.
- The Ethernet card is supported by the following operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 / Windows-Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008 / VMWare ESXi / FreeBSD / Linux