DIGITUS Network and Communication Cable Tester, RJ45 and BNC
Product number: DN-14001-1
Cable tester, network, RJ45, BNC main device, remote unit, PoE tester, with case
Future-oriented standards and high-end quality for your network.
- With the cable tester you can easily check if your network cabling is correct and immediately detect if an Ethernet cable is not installed correctly
- In addition to a pure continuity check, it can also check whether two strands were swapped or are causing a short-circuit: thanks to the remote unit, this is possible even for installation cables that have already been installed
- Depending on the circumstances, you can switch between the manual test and an automatic check loop test that systematically tests one strand after another and then starts again from the beginning.
- The PoE tester shows you whether a PoE signal is present at a port or network socket and which PoE mode is involved: the PoE finder is compatible with PoE standards af & at
- The testing device is suitable for all network cables, from Cat-3 & Coax BNC to Cat-5 & Cat-6 and Cat-7A as well as UAE, TAE and telephone cables, and is useful during cable installation for your DSL connection for example